Closed Course Information
General Guidelines for Students Seeking
Registration in Closed MATH Courses
- Keep checking ConnectCarolina for open seats in classes.
- The Math Department honors the ConnectCarolina waitlists, so until the waitlists are purged, those waitlisted students have registration priority in closed classes.
- Course Request Forms (CRFs) are made available ONLINE from the Math website (math.unc.edu). Click on the Undergraduates tab and navigate to “Closed Course Information”.
- Specific instructions for completing the CRFs will be posted online along with a link to the form itself in late August.
- Non-registered students may “sit-in” classes or formally enroll as auditors until the last day for schools/departments to add or drop a student using ConnectCarolina. The department cannot process registrations after this day.
- Late registrations must be handled by a Dean in Academic Advising.