Closed Course Information
The following general guidelines apply to students seeking registration in closed MATH courses:
- Keep checking ConnectCarolina for open seats in classes.
- The Math Department honors the ConnectCarolina waitlists, so until the waitlists are purged, those waitlisted students have registration priority in closed classes.
- Course Request Forms, CRFs, along with specific instructions for completing the CRFs will be posted here in early August.
- Non-registered students may “sit-in” classes (with instructor permission) until the last day for schools/departments to add or drop a student using ConnectCarolina. The department cannot process registrations after this day.
- Late registrations must be handled by a Dean in Academic Advising.