Closed Course Information
General Guidelines for Students Seeking Registration in Closed MATH Courses
1. Keep checking ConnectCarolina for open seats in classes.
2. The Math Department honors the ConnectCarolina waitlists, so until the waitlists are purged, those waitlisted students have registration priority in closed classes.
3. Course Request Forms (CRFs) are made available ONLINE from the Math website (www.math.unc.edu). Click on the Undergraduates tab and navigate to “Getting in to Closed Courses”.
4. Specific instructions for completing the CRFs will be posted online along with a link to the form itself in late August.
5. Non-registered students may “sit-in” classes or formally enroll as auditors until the last day for schools/departments to add or drop a student using ConnectCarolina. The department cannot process registrations after this day.
6. Late registrations must be handled by a Dean in Academic Advising.